dinsdag 7 februari 2012

The perfect gift

Hello again!


This time, I want to talk a bit about one of my favorite gifts I received last Christmas. And with Valentine's Day on its way, I thought this could be useful, so you ladies can give those clueless boys a hint what to give to their favourite woman;)


I bought OPI nail polish for the first time this summer during a road trip through France with my boyfriend. I love the fact that they really have nail polish in every colour you can imagine. And what an adorable names they come up with! More importantly, the nail polish is really long lasting, so you don't have to do your nails every day :).


So you can imagine my surprise when I opened this gift from the boyfriend under the Christmas tree! I couldn't believe he remembered the fact that I loved this nail polish that much. 





This set contains the 10 most popular colours of OPI nail polish, in a small version. Would you girls like to know exactly which colours are in the best of the best package?


Xxx


PS: thank you for all your support and lovely comments!

3 opmerkingen: