donderdag 16 februari 2012

Sales bargains!

Hello everybody!

Wauw, I feel like the worst blogger ever! Keeping you weating for more than a week on a blogpost is really not done! But to make up for it, I prepared an extra long post, showing you an overview of some purchases I did during the winter sales!

One of my main goals during the sales is that I always try to buy stuff I can wear the next season. And... I never  even enter a store, unless they give a discount of at least 50%. So actually, I think I made some pretty good deals:)!



My first purchase was a nice Seven For All Mankind jeans. From the first time I wore a Seven jeans, I was in love. Ever since, I always wear there jeanses. They are expensive, but hey, that is why sales exist;).  I think the colour is perfect for this spring. And... I have already seen this jeans lying between the new collection items twice!




I also bought this lovely Miu Miu flats. I really love Prada and Miu Miu shoes. They are a good investment, because the quality of the shoes is really great and the models of the shoes don't change every year so you are always fashionable (I will dedicate a post on some Prada sandals that I bought last year, and which are now again in the collection, looking practically the same).




The latest item I bought (which explains the ironing that is still needed), is this lovely Sonia By Sonia Rykiel sweater. The colours are perfect for spring, it matches my new jeans and it was 70% of! I did not hesitate long ;).



This Patricia Pepe bag was a gift from my dad. Since I adore cats, I simply adore this bag as well. 





This Maison Scotch blazer I bought together with my boyfriend. I was not convinced at first, but it really looks good on a black jeans and the details make that I did not regret this one.


Finally, I bought this Red Valentino dress and skirt. I will have to start working from next year on, so these two items really fit in the "office outfits" I will need.

 
So that was an overview of my main purchases. I did not regret bying any of these items! Do you like them as well? And did you spend a lot of money during shoping sprees:)? 

xxx

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the shoesss!!! So jealous!

    Check out my fashion blog! Style and Trouble

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wow, nice stuff :) love that blazer and sweater! I bet you'll look great in spring!

    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen